Electronic Spirit Levels
TECH 80 A electronic spirit level, 300mm
- Compact electronic spirit level for measuring inclinations, slopes and angles.
- Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals to align components quickly without having to look at the spirit level.
- Front display illuminates at the touch of a button – the display rotates in reverse position.
- Reference angle mode allows an angle measurement to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
- Display modes: 0.1°, 0.1%, mm/m, ft/in – decimal and as fraction.
- Protection class IP 54: protection against dust deposits inside and against spray from all directions.
- At 0° and 90°, the accuracy of the electronic inclination measurement is ± 0.05°, and from 1° to 89° it is ± 0.2°.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy when measuring with the spirit level vials.
- Measuring accuracy in normal position ± 0.5 mm/m, in reverse position ± 0.75 mm/m.